Each Key Task includes:
- An explanation of what to do, as well as
- Supporting documents, meant to help with how to complete it.
Completing these 3 tasks will take only a few minutes each. In return:
- You will know where to start, and what to focus on.
Spoiler Alert: Do not start with page 1; not of the book, nor of any chapter.
- You will be prepared to understand and to learn from the minute you begin reading.
- You will map the information in your text as you read, so you can find critical information when you need it.
- You will correct dozens of typos.
- You will build a great reference tools to support you as you review for the exam.